How do you use a total compensation and employee benefit statement?
Benefit Statements, also called total compensation or total reward statements are provided to employees by HR and benefits management to show them a true picture of the costs and value associated with their benefits. The total compensation statements are sometimes referred to as “Hidden Paychecks” as employees often do not know or have never seen the costs employers pay for benefits. Total Compensation and benefit statements can be designed to meet the needs of the employer and the employees that will receive the documents. Click here to see a sampling of the statement options available. myBenefitStatements is happy to design a total compensation or benefit statement customized for your employees! Give us a call at 800.865.4485 or complete a contact us form.
- Simplifies benefits reporting for your HR and benefits management team
- Fully customized for your organization
- Unique, high impact charts & graphs
- Attention-grabbing full-color designs
- Direct mail to home addresses
- Affordable; NO setup fees!
- Fast turnaround
- Proven, professional service
- Pre-delivery customized communications available
- Over 40 combined years of experience on our team
Mail or In Person
432 East Pearl Street, Miamisburg, OH 45342
Telephone & Fax
Local (Dayton, OH): (937) 865-6501
Toll-Free: (800) 865-4485
Fax: (937) 865-6502
There is an endless number of reasons to choose myBenefitStatements. Whether you choose us for the attention-grabbing designs, full customization, fast turnaround or to get a bang for your buck, rest assured that you will be more than satisfied with the results. Give us a chance and see why 100% of our clients say they would recommend our services!
What Our Clients Have to Say!
Our project manager was very attentive to our needs. Worked with us very closely throughout the whole process. Was very patient. Did exactly what we asked. The final product was awesome!!
Ronda W., Account Clerk III
Very professional and excellent customer service. Very quick responses on questions as well.
MaryKay C., Sr. Executive Compensation Specialist
My project managers were absolutely awesome to work with. Provided great ideas when building the statements and gathering the data on how to best lay out and present. Really enjoyed the process and working with them. Super responsive and they made the project very easy!!!
Adam G., Manager of Global Benefits
We had a great experience with Business Plans for our Total Compensation Statements. We asked for something that hadn't really been done before, and our project manager was very patient with us as we cobbled together several different ideas she gave us, and then through the various language and data updates as we got things "just perfect." Employees have loved the statements!
Jennifer J., Associate Director, Global Benefits
My project manager is great to work with. He was extremely flexible and gave us exactly what we wanted even though we changed our minds a lot. Overall, you guys deliver a great product, exactly when you say you will. Great experience and look forward to working with you again next year.
Kim K., Human Resources
What is myBenefitStatements all about?
We develop communication tools to help you show your employees the full value of their benefits and cash compensation. We produce high quality, personalized total compensation and employee benefit statements for hundreds of employers and thousands of employees each and every year. myBenefitStatements is all about creating employee benefit statements that are:
- Customized - using your logo, colors and images
- Personalized - for each individual employee
- Attractive - designs that draw your employees' eyes and attention to their statement - making them want to read it
- Easy to understand - clear, concise and easy to follow format
- Valuable - charts, graphs and images focus your employees' attention on key company strengths and clarify comparisons
- Accurate - working with you to provide an accurate presentation of each employee's total compensation package
- Timely - you set the target delivery date; we work together to meet it
We are committed to our clients - to be personable, responsive, and to earn your confidence as we work together producing your employee benefit statements and other communication materials."We appreciate your staff's attention to detail and willingness to customize the statements to meet our needs." - Director of Compensation in Dayton, OH
Get your FREE quote and samples today!
Let's talk. Our phone number is